Community Swimming Pool
*Due to unfortunate circumstances we will not be opening the pool this season. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021. Read the full article here.
Enjoy swimming opportunities during the summer season in our 6 lanes 25-yard outdoor pool.
What We Offer
The pool provides a venue for swimmers of all ages to participate in:
- Lap swim
- Recreational swimming
- Social and special events
- Swim classes
- Water exercise
Hours and Information (Subject to change)
- General Pool Hours: Closed for the 2020 pool season. The pool season typically runs Memorial weekend to Labor Day weekend.
- Adult Swim: open to anyone 18 or older, seven days a week. Times will change during the two weeks of swim lessons.
- Lap Swim: open to anyone over the age of 15 swimming laps only. Lap lanes are not available outside of posted lap swim times.
- Swim Lessons: Signups are anticipated to begin in May, 2021, at the pool, and run for two weeks, Monday through Thursday.
- Open Swim: open to everyone with some areas occasionally restricted for use. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wading Pool: A wading pool is available for children under 6 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Non-swimmers and children under 9 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Parent/guardian must be in the water within arms reach of each child.
- Reservations: *Reservations will not be available in 2020, due to closure. The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool can also be reserved for your special event. Reservations are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, after regular pool hours.
- Family Passes: $35.00
- General Admission: $0.50
- Single Passes: $20.00
- Swim Lessons: $30.00
- Additional Student: $20.00