Community Swimming Pool
Enjoy swimming opportunities this summer season in our 6 lanes 25-yard outdoor pool.
There will be a soft opening of the pool season starting Monday, May 20 through Friday, May 24. Hours will be 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Pool season begins Saturday, May 25 at 7 a.m. with adult swim, general public at noon.
What We Offer
The pool provides a venue for swimmers of all ages to participate in:
- Lap swim
- Recreational swimming
- Social and special events
- Swim classes
- Water exercise
- General Pool Hours: noon to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
- Adult Swim: open to anyone 18 or older. Hours 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., seven days a week. Times will change during the two weeks of swim lessons.
- Lap Swim: open to anyone over the age of 15 swimming laps only. Lap lanes are not available outside of posted lap swim times.
- Swim Lessons: Signups begin May 27 at the pool and run for two weeks, Monday through Thursday.
- Open Swim: open to everyone with some areas occasionally restricted for use. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group Usage: having trouble deciding where to have that large group gathering, birthday party, family reunion, or where to bring your school group? You can have exclusive use of the pool! Call the pool for information/ reservations.
- Wading Pool: A wading pool is available for children under 6 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Non-swimmers and children under 9 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Parent/guardian must be in the water within arms reach of each child.
- Family Passes: $35.00
- General Admission: $0.50
- Single Passes: $20.00
- Swim Lessons: $30.00
- Additional Student: $20.00